The Global Youth Travel Awards (GYTAs) formally recognise outstanding performers in across several fields of international youth travel and reward WYSE Travel Confederation members and other stakeholders in the youth, student and educational travel industry that make an noteworthy contribution to our industry.
The Backpacker & Youth Tourism Advisory Panel have been nominated for the Productive Cross-Industry Collaboration Award and we would love to have your vote!
Productive Cross-Industry Collaboration
This award recognises two or more organisations, one of which must be within travel or tourism, that have entered into a collaborative partnership that is:
- Provoking measurable change in the face of challenge(s)
- Producing benefits to all stakeholders, including young travellers, as a result of the change
- Developing a potentially replicable blueprint for cross-industry collaboration
- Backpacker & Youth Tourism Advisory Panel (BYTAP) and National Farmers’ Federation for their work to develop the COVIDsafe pathway proposal
- US Chamber of Commerce and affiliates (National Association of Manufacturers, National Retail Federation, Technet and Intrax, Inc) for their lawsuit against President Trump’s proclamation
Please click on the link below and vote for us on the second page of the voting form.